The Commonwealth Human Ecology Council has just announced the publication of its Annual Report 2019. CHEC is pleased to have the report published despite the difficult circumstances presented due to the current and ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
The annual report highlights what was an extremely busy year for CHEC with the following being covered throughout the report:
- The production of the CHEC journal “Human Ecology 30: Mangroves“
- A successful bid for a special grant from the Commonwealth Secretariat
- The continuation of the Uganda Bee Project
- Attending the CEC Grenada Conference on “Students: Our Commonwealth. A Focus on Student Success“
- The 2nd Zena Daysh Lecture called “Our Changing Climate: Do we need a shift in the way we learn?“
- The celebration of CHEC’s 50th year anniversary.
The report also includes the latest news and information on a number of other projects that CHEC is involved in, the latest statistics and information from the CHEC website and social media pages and its latest financial statement.
Do you like the work that CHEC does and support its aims and goals in working towards an environmentally friendly and healthy future for all? Please consider supporting us so we can continue the important work we do by becoming a member or donating today!